about me
name: clare
age: 17
likes: reading, music
wishlist:
quote: good friends are good for your health



my friends
jus
carmen
chantel
pearlyn
eddie
the 6 of us


Blogger
Blogskins
frienster
happytreefriends
click here!!!
click here too!!!

Archives
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
November 2005


Thursday, October 21

actually, i found blogging online a little troublesome......i found it easier when i write it down in my diary.....think its because i just started so i am still not used to it....a few weeks before i have been haunting my friend to give me her blog add but she doesnt want me to see it. I mean you put your blog online for people to see right, and then she said it has too many secrets. If you put your secrets online it wouldnt be a secret already.......

enjoying my holidays now, hope that i will not take sup paper and i will go into the vet science course......think there should be more updating next time......


posted by inkey at 11:01

~~~*~~~